Friday, December 22, 2006

Cheapy-type Target Bowl


So I have this really cool blue metal bowl I used to put my popcorn in, but it wasn't quite big enough to hold a whole bag of microwave popcorn. I looked at a bunch of stores for a good popcorn bowl, not caring what it was made out of or anything, I just wanted the right size bowl, even if it had to be a mixing bowl, because I didn't care. I finally found one at Target that's actually meant FOR POPCORN. I thought "how handy." This was on Saturday. It's Thursday night now, and I had the bowl on my desk with popcorn in it and I heard this THUNK! I thought either a kernel somehow popped or the bowl cracked. I scooped the popcorn out of the way where I heard the noise, and sure enough, my bowl cracked!! Really severely hard too, look at the picture, the bowl actually bulged upon cracking!! Stupid thing's going back to Target. I was just at KMart last night, had I known this would happen I would have looked for a popcorn bowl. Guess I'll have to go back again, grumble grumble...
(By the way, the DOLLAR STORE USB cable I used to transfer that picture on here works just fine. This is the epitome of true irony--an electronics department item from the DOLLAR STORE functions flawlessly but a PLASTIC FRIGGING BOWL I paid like 4 friggin dollars for quits after not even a week. This is the weird and wild world we live in, people.)

No comments: