Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Scottish guys and furry critters

So I'm glad my laptop has just decided to work again, or at least for a while, because I like being able to talk to my buddy from Scotland. And my People PC surprised me by working, too! Yay!
The hamsters just surprised me with a sudden explosion of hamster stink. What the heck, furballs? I guess I'll be cleaning their cage tonight then. Sal won't stop trying to eat our fingers. Buster and Boris fight a lot, but nobody is getting hurt. I'm too worn out to be running into the kitchen to stop mouse fights, I just let 'em disagree. As long as nobody's bleeding, they're fine. Sal keeps making Benny squeak. I don't think I want to know what's going on in that cage. Although I put Sunny & Sandy back in their old cage with the wheel, I don't think the plastic TV-shaped hideout is exactly motivating them. Oh well. At least they have vegetable pieces in their food bowl...even though the food bowl is in front of the darn TV...whatever.

No comments: